Topic: Mass Marketing Fraud Targeting Seniors.
Each year fraud has a devastating effect on the lives of thousands of Canadians.
This Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC) presentation will focus on Mass Marketing Fraud targeting seniors and encouraging individuals to report it.
• The role of the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
• How to recognize the top mass marketing fraud schemes targeting Canadian seniors
• Alarming new trends
• A Victim’s story/case scenario
• Who is behind these scams
• What to do if you or someone you know is a victim of a scam
Speaker: Carol Gilmour – Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC), Senior Support Unit
When: Tuesday September 22nd, 2015 11:30am-12:30pm
RSVP: Please click here to register.